Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!




As we all know Friday was Halloween and it was a good day. The kids of course were excited all day. Especially Zaya she had a Halloween Party at her dance class the Monday before then a Halloween Party at school that I was able to help with. So I heard all day "how much longer till we can go trick or treating?" The time finally came that it was time to get ready to go. But we had to have dinner first. I heard "we are never going to be able to go trick or treating" then as we are driving through town to get dinner there were kids already out on Main trick or treating and I heard "there isn't going to be any candy left" it didn't matter that wasn't where we were trick or treating. We finally ate and got the kids ready and headed to Stansbury which is where (for those of you who don't know) is where Steves parents live and Renee and Sean and Tony and Jen and Steves brother and sister in law Danny and Heather. So anyway we went to Stansbury and the kids were finally able to trick or treat. Xavier took off running he was so excited to get his favorite "CANDY!!!" Zaya does not like candy as much but still enjoy trick or treating. So off we all went. Zaya could have been out till midnight Xavier on the other hand started getting tired about half way into it and wanted to be held...Poor Steve who had to carry him. It was supposed to be a nice day but ended up sprinkling a bit but after we were out for a bit it stopped and was actually really warm outside. Probably the warmest its been in years. Which was nice seeing Zaya was a snow princess and just had to wear her church shoes. Xavier was as he says "lightening matween" aka lightening mcqueen from Cars. His favorite movie. All in all it was a good night, although it also ended up being a very late night atleast there was no school or work the next day. Here are some pictures of the kids dressed up. I will also do another post with our big news of the night.

1 comment:

Maxfields said...

How cuter! I love their costumes. I am glad they had a good time.

Angie