Sunday, December 21, 2008

What were we thinking?




Yesterday I found this dog on the internet...a weimaraner...the dog Steve has wanted forever. Because of course its not manly have a weiner dog. So I found this dog well a puppy really she was four months old, supposively potty trained and responded to commands. So I told Steve about it because it was of course what he wanted. At first he said no we have a dog and it will be too much having two dogs again. But then he looked at the cute face again and decided to call about it. And low and behold she was still there. So he went to go look at her and of course came home with her. Her name is Sam and is a big four month old but had a lot of enegry something we aren't used to with Jasper...he does nothing. The kids and Jasper still aren't too sure what to think about her yet. Sam likes to put her HUGE paws on Jasper trying to get him to play and Jasper gets mad of course because he is now squished under her paws. The kids aren't so sure because she likes to jump and is very excited. Possiably if the kids would get off the couch for two minutes for her to get used to them she wouldn't get so excited when they finally got down. We will see how it all goes she is a pretty good dog. She slept on a blanket on our floor all night and did pretty well. She wanted to sleep in our bed but she is so big I don't think Steve and i would have been able to sleep. She has tried to make it to the doory but is still trying to get used to it as we are trying to get used to having a puppy again.

2 comments:

Maxfields said...

Holy cow! Another dog. Merry Christmas, Steve! I am sure she will work out. Good luck!

Angie

Heidi said...

She is a cutie.. After I got rid of our dog charlie.. my girls have told me how much they miss hcarlie and how much they want another dog! AhHAH ! Is what I think.. Good Luck.. She is a cutie!