Okay so I am a month late with posting this but better let then never right. So the last weekend in January we celebrated Zaya and Xavier's birthday. I had only heard about this for several months leading up to the event. Who would she invite what would we do on and on and on. So Zaya finally decided that her and Xavier would in fact have their party at the bowling alley. This is the same place we have had it for the past several years and they love it. So we invited our immediate family an
d a couple of Zaya's friends and they had a blast. It is always hard pulling them away when the time is up. But it was a fun day for both the kids. I have a lot of pictures but I have not gotten them off the camera yet so as soon as I do I will be sure to post them. Here are pictures of both kids cakes. Zaya of course has the princess cake and Xavier has the fire truck cake. Sorry it took so long to get the pictures posted. Hopefully the other pictures will show up on the slideshow.
No comments:
Post a Comment