Thursday, March 19, 2009

Its Coming!



I can finally feel it, spring is on its way. I don't know why but this has seemed like such a long winter. It wasn't even a bad winter it just seemed very long. Maybe because I have been hearing for months "When can we go to Lagoon? When are we going to go camping? Whatever the reason I am glad that we can atleast have nice days like the ones we have been having. Yesterday the kids and I and my friend Heather and her two kids went to a park and had a picnic. It was a lot of fun. It was a nice day with a little bit of wind. Although once the wind stopped it was really warm. So warm I got a sunburn whats up with that? You aren't supposed to be able to get sunburned in March. We ended up staying at the park for almost three hours! The kids enjoyed it and Zaya even ended up running into a friend of hers from school that she also played with for awhile. She didn't want to leave because she said Trevor would miss her but I was finally able to drag her away. None of the kids wanted to leave, oh to be a kid again and be able to run for three hours straight and still want to run some more. Of course I forgot to bring my camera so sorry no pictures of that, I do have some pictures of the kids playing outside in the backyard though. We are all looking forward to the summer. We have already started working in the yard and can't wait to start planting flowers and being able to spend time outside.




1 comment:

Maxfields said...

FUN! It sounds like the kids had a great time. I am glad it is warming up too. It feels really nice outside. I wish I didn't have to sit at work inside all day. I want spring to last longer, though. I am not too fond of the extreme heat of the summers, but spring is sure nice.