This past week we were lucky enough to have our whole family together. This really does not happen very often. We had all five kids, all the spouses and cousins. It was nice for the short time is lasted. Here are some family pictures we took with everyone together.
I also got to meet my little neice Remy. She is such a sweetie, I now have a total of seven nieces and 0 nephews. Come on everyone Xavier will be playing with babies and barbies forever. Here are some pictures I took of Remy.
1 comment:
That is awesome! It means a lot to have all the siblings together, doesn't it. I'm so happy you got to meet Remy, finally, too! Wow, lots of nieces. No wonder you love Xander, he's another boy. Sorry he isn't a real cousin, though. It will come, I'm sure. And Remy is a doll!
Angie
Post a Comment