WOWZA!!! Things are going so fast lately I don't know if I am coming or going. Steve finished spring semester the 7th of May and the 9th we headed off to Disneyland. The drive wasn't too bad. There were only a few potty stops on the way down and the kids really did pretty well. We stopped in Hendersen, NV the first night and it was really nice. The next day we drove the rest of the way to Anaheim it was supposed to be the shortest leg of our trip and I think it ended up to be the longest. We got caught in so much traffic and it never ceased to amaze me that the minute we were stopped and couldn't go anywhere someone had to pee. Once we made it I was a little disappointed in our hotel accomadations it was not what it looked like on the internet. And seeing this was the first time I had ever been to Disneyland I really had no idea where to stay. But the kids loved Disneyland and didn't mind the hotel. They actually liked it because they had bunk beds. We spent the first two days at Disneyland then went down to Sea World for a day then back to Disneyland for the last day. The kids were super excite
Steve and I have been married 13.5 years. I look back and it seems like just yesterday that we were married. I can't believe how fast our kids have grown up. Here are some of our adventures together.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Disneyland
WOWZA!!! Things are going so fast lately I don't know if I am coming or going. Steve finished spring semester the 7th of May and the 9th we headed off to Disneyland. The drive wasn't too bad. There were only a few potty stops on the way down and the kids really did pretty well. We stopped in Hendersen, NV the first night and it was really nice. The next day we drove the rest of the way to Anaheim it was supposed to be the shortest leg of our trip and I think it ended up to be the longest. We got caught in so much traffic and it never ceased to amaze me that the minute we were stopped and couldn't go anywhere someone had to pee. Once we made it I was a little disappointed in our hotel accomadations it was not what it looked like on the internet. And seeing this was the first time I had ever been to Disneyland I really had no idea where to stay. But the kids loved Disneyland and didn't mind the hotel. They actually liked it because they had bunk beds. We spent the first two days at Disneyland then went down to Sea World for a day then back to Disneyland for the last day. The kids were super excite
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment