Monday, July 13, 2009

Trip To Lagoon

We have been to Lagoon 5 times this year and this is the first time I actually took pictures. Our kids are obsessed with Lagoon. We camped there twice earlier this year then went up for the day one other time. Zaya is getting braver every time we go. Earlier this summer she decided that she would try some more of the big kid rides so she took on the Bat and the Spider and she loved them. This past time when we went she decided that she would try Colossus and the Screamer. I was a little worried about the Screamer. I told Steve if she threw up she was going to get it. Luckily she didn't and she really liked it. Not me!! Steve however found out that hes not as young as he used to be and needs to spread out his "big kid rides". They went on the screamer and shortly after that went to eat lunch. He couldn't figure out why he wasn't hungry. He wouldn't admit it was because of the screamer, but later I got it out of him and he admitted that it did make him dizzy. I think its funny. Steve loves all the twisty turny rides and now its all catching up with him.
Our Lagoon weekend started out Friday morning we got to Lagoon around noon and played for awhile. Then around 4 or so headed to check into our hotel. Steve and I really didn't feel like going back so we convinced the kids to stay at the hotel and go to the swimming pool. The kids had alot of fun. Zaya even got brave towards the end and let Steve take her into the deep end. The next day we got to Lagoon just about when it opened and it was actually was really nice. It was hot but we walked onto most every ride. Sunday we checked out of the hotel and headed to Lagoon a Beach for a couple hours. Big Mistake!! It was packed, I couldn't believe how many people were there not only in Lagoon a Beach but also in the park the lines were insane. In Lagoon A Beach you couldn't even move in the lazy river because there were so many people there and the water was FREEZING!! Here are some pictures of our trip the rest will be on my facebook page. Once I get them there I will add the link here so you can view them if you would like.







Here is the link for the rest of the pictures
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2016413&id=1028737874&l=33231e8317

No comments: