Steve and I have been married 13.5 years. I look back and it seems like just yesterday that we were married. I can't believe how fast our kids have grown up. Here are some of our adventures together.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Check it out!!
All moms with little kids please check out my link on the side. A friend of my sisters came up with this great idea and I want to share it with all of you. Introducing the Dropper Stopper. Do you ever get tired of being in the mall or in the car only to have your little one chuck his bottle or sippy cup or whatever else they may have in their hand. Check out the dropper stopper. It prevents chasing after your little ones things and worry about what kind of germs it picked up on the way down. If you have young kids you must check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment