Saturday, November 1, 2008

I broke down

Okay I swore to myself that I was not going to create a blog. Why you ask? Because everyone else is of course. Since when has anyone known me to do what everyone else it doing. Its aganist my religion but we had a big event happen at our house last night and I realized that I needed to do something so that I could share all of our exciting news. After all I have one boy that could probably scale the empire state building if given the chance and a girl that should have won an oscar for outstanding drama in a mini series. So here is goes my blog. Keep in mind I am not creative in any aspect of the word so don't expect much and you won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Maxfields said...

Yea, yea, yea! You finally joined the group. Yes, I was skeptic to do it at first too, but gave in and LOVE it! And I love reading everyone's blogs and wish more people had them. I will check yours religiously.

Our wonderful family said...

Hey sis! I am glad you decided to do a blog I didn't think you would ever make on haha. Well love ya

Jenny