Steve and I have been married 13.5 years. I look back and it seems like just yesterday that we were married. I can't believe how fast our kids have grown up. Here are some of our adventures together.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
A New Addition!
Our family had a great call early this morning, my sister, Gab, had her baby. We are all very excited to have this new little addition to our family. I got to see a picture of her that my sister sent to my phone but I haven't gotten any emailed yet so I can't show you just how beautiful she is but I can tell you she is. She was born at 2:31 a.m. EST and weighed 6lbs 10 ounces and was 19 inches long. She is so little. That is about what Zaya weighed and she was three weeks early. We are all excited and wish our best to proud parents Gab and Jason. We all love you and hope you all are doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Remy Elizabeth Brock...welcome to our family!
Oh my goodness! That is wonderful! I hope her delivery went well. That is great news, please tell her congrats from me.
Angie
Post a Comment