How sweet are my family and friends? Okay so as many of you know the 19th was my birthday and really I wasn't expecting much because I knew it was going to be a busy day. But my wonderful friend Angie came over the day before and brought me lunch and Cold Stone ice cream and a wonderful present. And my sweet in laws got me a gift certificate to White Elegance. Then the next day Steve had school and I had a dentist appointment and an enrichment night. So Steve took the kids that evening and dropped them off at his parents so I could go to my enrichment night. My sisters called me to wish me a happy birthday and my friend Heather stopped by and dropped off a present then I went to my enrichment night where my mom suprised me with a birthday cake. She helped me make my crafts that night. Which was so nice or I would probably still be there trying to finish them. Then when I got home Steve wasn't home from school yet and when he got him with the kids he suprised me with flowers and donuts. What more could a girl want. It was a very nice birthday. And I have to include a picture of the flowers that Steve and the kids brought home for me, I was very suprised and I am thankful to have such wonderful family and friends. Thank you everyone for a wonderful birthday.
1 comment:
You deserve it! You are a wonderful mother, wife and friend. I am glad you had such a nice day!
Angie
Post a Comment