Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Weekend!

Wow did we try to pack it all into one weekend. Our weekend started off Wednesday night when I took Steve to school. I dropped him off thinking that I could finish up my Christmas shopping for him. I did get some done although not what I would have liked to. I didn't help that I had to kids with me. One that tells me all the time to has to go potty even when he doesn't have to and another that likes to pick on her brother. We made it to Target but only to get a snack which we ended up wasting an hour there. Really we stopped because Xavier had to go potty but then the kids were "soooo hungry" so we got a snack and headed to Jordan Landing. Which might I say watch out there are some weirdo's there. I like Jordan Landing but for some reason just really was getting the creeps. So I just hurried and got what I needed and left. Which worked out well because but that time Steve was done and we left for home.
The next day was Thanksgiving which was nice we went to Steves parents house for dinner. We got there and chatted a bit and had dinner. Then chatted some more with his brother, sister in law, his mom and grandma and cousins and stuff. Steve spent most of the time playing his parents Wii.
We had another Thanksgiving dinner the next day at my parents house. That was nice I got to see my parents and brothers and sister. And Zaya and Xavier got to play with their cousins. The next day we got up early to take the kids to the parade. I must say sorry I wasn't too impressed by it. But the kids did enjoy it so thats all that mattered. Then we went down the road for something they were having there. The kids got to ride in a carriage and talk to Santa. They of course enjoyed that. And much to my suprise neither one of the kids screamed or even cried for that matter. Then later that night Steve and I went out with some friends out to dinner and to a hockey game. It was a lot of fun. We don't get to go out often without the kids so we enjoyed the adult conversation. The hockey game was lots of fun except for the fact that I have been losing my voice for the past couple of days so when I tried to yell at the hockey game it just didn't work. A hockey game isn't a hockey game unless you can yell. Anyway it was lots of fun except for the fact that our team lost. Then late last night after we got home Steve pulled Zayas loose tooth. So now she is missing "her two front teeth" they are the bottom ones though but its still cute. Well that pretty much wrapped up our weekend. I am sorry all weekend I forgot my camera. But we have another full weekend this next weekend, so I will try to remember to take pictures then.

No comments: