Sunday, January 25, 2009

Zayas Dance Recital







Last night Zaya had her first dance recital of the year and to say she was a little excited it putting it mildly. She loves to be on stage and loves to dance. For her Winter Revue she danced to Cooties and was so cute. Am I biased maybe but she was cute. Zaya and her cousin Kayti belong to the same Dance Company which is nice because we can all watch them both at the same time. Kayti also did so well, she has grown up so much and always brings a tear to my eye when I see her perform. You can see what a wonderful young lady she has become. My kids have also brought many tears to my eyes lately. With both of their birthday fast approching I can't help but think back to the days that they both were born and wonder where in the world the time went.



Here are some pictures of Zayas dance recital. She looked so cute. The first one is of Zaya and Kayti, then there is one of Zaya and her friend Brittan (who is in another class in the sam dance group as Zaya, and one of zaya in front of the stage.
If you would like to see more pictures of Zaya or Kayti at the dance recital they all will show up on the slide show. I will also post zayas pictures on my facebook page. If you are on facebook please add me as your friend so we can keep in touch.

2 comments:

Maxfields said...

How cute is Zaya in poka dots? She looks great and I am glad she had a good time.
And I can't believe that is your neice, she was so little last time I saw her.

Angie

Heidi said...

SO CUTE is she. thanks for sharing