Then after the parade we went home for awhile. Later that night we went over to Danny and Heather's for a BBQ and to light fireworks. This was good entertainment. This night just reaffirmed what I already knew Steve and Danny are so much alike and I don't think either will ever grow up and that's what made the night so funny. After dinner we sat around for awhile and the kids bugged us forever on when are we going to do the fireworks. Finally when it started getting a little darker we gave in and decided to do the fireworks. We had two different kinds of tanks, pop its, and some parachutes. The parachutes were Zayas so we had to start with them. I had to admit they were pretty cool. But the best part was watching Steve and Danny they would go down together to light it then walk back together to watch it then walk back again to inspect...it was so funny like two little kids. They did battles with the baby tanks. One tank they made go down the driveway and was still going when a car started to go by...luckily the tank stopped in time. It was really a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of the two in action. I will post the rest on my facebook page later. Here is the link to the rest of the pictures http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2016411&id=1028737874&l=8fbdbb1696
Steve and I have been married 13.5 years. I look back and it seems like just yesterday that we were married. I can't believe how fast our kids have grown up. Here are some of our adventures together.
Monday, July 13, 2009
4th of July
I am sorry I know I am a little late but I am trying to catch up on my blogging. Our fourth of July started off with a parade. My brother in law had a float in the parade and asked my kids if they would like to ride on it. Of course they did. It was a very early morning they had to be at the float at 8 am. Much earlier then they are used to rising. But they had a lot of fun I think. They rode along with the soccer team my brother in law coaches and my brother in law Danny, my Dad, and their cousins Alikka, Kayti and Keeli. Here is a picture with them on the float.
Then after the parade we went home for awhile. Later that night we went over to Danny and Heather's for a BBQ and to light fireworks. This was good entertainment. This night just reaffirmed what I already knew Steve and Danny are so much alike and I don't think either will ever grow up and that's what made the night so funny. After dinner we sat around for awhile and the kids bugged us forever on when are we going to do the fireworks. Finally when it started getting a little darker we gave in and decided to do the fireworks. We had two different kinds of tanks, pop its, and some parachutes. The parachutes were Zayas so we had to start with them. I had to admit they were pretty cool. But the best part was watching Steve and Danny they would go down together to light it then walk back together to watch it then walk back again to inspect...it was so funny like two little kids. They did battles with the baby tanks. One tank they made go down the driveway and was still going when a car started to go by...luckily the tank stopped in time. It was really a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of the two in action. I will post the rest on my facebook page later. Here is the link to the rest of the pictures http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2016411&id=1028737874&l=8fbdbb1696
Then after the parade we went home for awhile. Later that night we went over to Danny and Heather's for a BBQ and to light fireworks. This was good entertainment. This night just reaffirmed what I already knew Steve and Danny are so much alike and I don't think either will ever grow up and that's what made the night so funny. After dinner we sat around for awhile and the kids bugged us forever on when are we going to do the fireworks. Finally when it started getting a little darker we gave in and decided to do the fireworks. We had two different kinds of tanks, pop its, and some parachutes. The parachutes were Zayas so we had to start with them. I had to admit they were pretty cool. But the best part was watching Steve and Danny they would go down together to light it then walk back together to watch it then walk back again to inspect...it was so funny like two little kids. They did battles with the baby tanks. One tank they made go down the driveway and was still going when a car started to go by...luckily the tank stopped in time. It was really a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of the two in action. I will post the rest on my facebook page later. Here is the link to the rest of the pictures http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2016411&id=1028737874&l=8fbdbb1696
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what about her cousin keeli and kayti?
I am sorry I forgot Alikka to then realized she was there. I will be sure to add you. How could I forget you guys :)
Post a Comment