Steve and I have been married 13.5 years. I look back and it seems like just yesterday that we were married. I can't believe how fast our kids have grown up. Here are some of our adventures together.
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Back To School!
Its official summer is over and both of our kids are now in school. It's hard to believe that both of my babies are so grown that they are both in school. Azzayah started first grade this year and she LOVES it. She loves that she is able to buy lunch at school, that she can play on the "big" playground and she loves her teacher. It is nice that she loves school so much although very bittersweet. Here is a picture of her on her first day of school.
This past week was Xavier's first day of school. I worried how he would do because for weeks I asked him if he was ready to go to school and he just said...nope. But when the day came he was ready. I guess he knew it really wasn't time yet so why worry about it. I stood in line with him while his teacher came and gave him a big hug. When it was time they went into the gym to play for a bit and I left. There was never any tears out of him he just went into the gym and made himself at home. When I went to go pick him up he was very happy and told me all about his "pirate" day. And asks everyday if he gets to go to school that day. And on the days he does go to school he asks me every five mintues if its time to go yet. I debated a lot whether to send him this year or not. But seeing Azzayah was going all day I figured he would be very bored home all day every day with me. And I was right. The week Zaya started Xavier didn't have school and he was lost without his sister. Its nice that they both have their exciting days that they can talk about together. They both feel like big kids. And I wonder how my babies grew up so fast. Here are a few pictures of Xavier on his first day of preschool.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment