Last weekend was the first weekend in a LONG time where we had nothing to do. But of course I can't just sit on the couch and do nothing. We were trying to figure out what we could do when Steve said "lets go fishing". We have been fishing a few times here and there when we were camping but thats been about it, and Xavier LOVES to fish. So Saturday morning we packed some chairs in the car and the fishing poles and a lunch and headed off. I wanted to go some place new so we decided to try out Vernon Reservoir. It was a nice drive to get there and really nice while we were there. There was a nice breeze which helped to keep the bugs away. As soon as we showed up Zaya saw people with their trailers there and wanted to know why we weren't camping there...maybe next year. We stayed for about two hours and had some sucess. Here some pictures.
Steve and I have been married 13.5 years. I look back and it seems like just yesterday that we were married. I can't believe how fast our kids have grown up. Here are some of our adventures together.
Monday, September 14, 2009
A Lazy Weekend!
Last weekend was the first weekend in a LONG time where we had nothing to do. But of course I can't just sit on the couch and do nothing. We were trying to figure out what we could do when Steve said "lets go fishing". We have been fishing a few times here and there when we were camping but thats been about it, and Xavier LOVES to fish. So Saturday morning we packed some chairs in the car and the fishing poles and a lunch and headed off. I wanted to go some place new so we decided to try out Vernon Reservoir. It was a nice drive to get there and really nice while we were there. There was a nice breeze which helped to keep the bugs away. As soon as we showed up Zaya saw people with their trailers there and wanted to know why we weren't camping there...maybe next year. We stayed for about two hours and had some sucess. Here some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment