Steve and I have been married 13.5 years. I look back and it seems like just yesterday that we were married. I can't believe how fast our kids have grown up. Here are some of our adventures together.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
The Movie Night
Last week the infamous movie UP came up and the kids have wanted it so bad. So when I was out one day I decided that I would grab it and surprise the kids. They were so excited and I had bribery. Steve was at school and I told both kids that if they ate their dinner well and hurry and took a bath and got ready for bed we could have a movie night. I popped popcorn and the kids sat down to watch the movie and I had a somewhat quite night. It was sooo nice!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment