As soon as he was done it was Azzayah's turn and she told me that she wanted it cut up to her eyes. I told her I would let her cut it to her chin. I try to let her make her own decisions but I draw the line at hair that short at this point anyway. But she did get her hair cut to her chin and she loves it and so I do, her dad wasn't as such about it but it really does look cute. It is so nice because I don't feel like I need to put pony tails in it to keep it out of her face. I just put a little clippy or bow it in and curl it under and she is good to go. Here is a picture of her new do. She looks so grown up.
Steve and I have been married 13.5 years. I look back and it seems like just yesterday that we were married. I can't believe how fast our kids have grown up. Here are some of our adventures together.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
The New Dos
I finally made an appointment to have the kids hair cut. It was way overdue. Xavier desperately needed his hair cut and I promised Azzayah last time Xavier got his hair cut that next time she could get her hair cut. And she held me to it. So last week I told Xavier that we needed to get his hair cut. I usually have to give him a pep talk and usually some bribery to get him to get his hair cut, but he wanted it cut that very day. I told him I had to call and make him an appointment and he made me get the phone book out that very minute and call our hair lady and make an appointment. I did but couldn't get in for a week, much to Xavier's dismay he wanted to go after school. But yesterday was a week later and I picked him up from school then picked Azzayah up for school and off we went to get hair cuts. As we walked in I asked who was going first and Xavier ran right up and climbed in the chair. I was amazed to say the least. Usually I have to almost sit on him to get him to sit in the seat and get his hair cut. But he sat up there like such a big boy and did do well. Here is a picture of his new do.

As soon as he was done it was Azzayah's turn and she told me that she wanted it cut up to her eyes. I told her I would let her cut it to her chin. I try to let her make her own decisions but I draw the line at hair that short at this point anyway. But she did get her hair cut to her chin and she loves it and so I do, her dad wasn't as such about it but it really does look cute. It is so nice because I don't feel like I need to put pony tails in it to keep it out of her face. I just put a little clippy or bow it in and curl it under and she is good to go. Here is a picture of her new do. She looks so grown up.

As soon as he was done it was Azzayah's turn and she told me that she wanted it cut up to her eyes. I told her I would let her cut it to her chin. I try to let her make her own decisions but I draw the line at hair that short at this point anyway. But she did get her hair cut to her chin and she loves it and so I do, her dad wasn't as such about it but it really does look cute. It is so nice because I don't feel like I need to put pony tails in it to keep it out of her face. I just put a little clippy or bow it in and curl it under and she is good to go. Here is a picture of her new do. She looks so grown up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness! Azzayah looks so grown up. Its a really really cute cut! And Xavier doesn't even look the same. Look at the handsome devil! I love the new dos!
Angie
Post a Comment