Friday, January 8, 2010

Busy Month

I can't believe that the holidays are over and we are into a new year. I have to admit I am ready for a new year and hopefully an early spring. I try to not hurry things along because my kids are growing up fast enough as it is but I really hate the cold weather. I am always cold as it is and now with the temps not even getting to 30 degrees I am really cold. I am hoping with the busy month we have ahead the warm weather will come sooner. I heard on the news yesterday the average temp for March is 53 degrees. Think March everyone. We took Azzayah last weekend to order some new glasses and she is anxiously awaiting their arrival. I called today and one pair are in but the other are not. So we are going today to pick up her first pair and hopefully the others will get here soon. I will post pics of her with her new glasses soon. Steve starts school on Monday this is his last semester (as long as he passes all his classes) I don't see that being a problem though. We are all excited for his school to be over, at least for now. Now with the kids older they really look forward to their time with dad so this summer will be nice to have him all to ourself. Azzayah has a dance recital next weekend her first one of the year. She is very excited. She always does very well and loves to be on stage. Then of course we have birthdays at the end of the month. Seriously what was I thinking. I know I didn't want them on the same day but one day apart I don't think is much better. Azzayah has been trying to plan her birthday party with her friends. She has been talking about it for weeks, and basically I am ready for it to just be over. On Xaviers birthday we are taking the kids to a hockey game. They LOVE hockey. Then we will have a birthday party with them with Steve's family. I will get pictures of our busy January and hopefully get them on before Easter :) Heres to hoping for warmer weather, and good health for everyone!

No comments: