Okay I know I have been a super blog slacker. I never realized how much time two kids and a husband would take but as we all get older it seems like i have less and less time. I have so much to catch up on and no pictures to prove I did anything. I do have picture I swear I do...so where are they...on the camera of course. I never think about it until its 10:30 at night and I think man I should get the pictures off the camera and catch up my blog but what happens the next morning comes and I am busy getting my kids up and where the need to go and get my house cleaned and it never gets done. So I am just going to catch up and we will get the pictures on later...hopefully.
I have no idea where the last two months have gone but man they went by fast. So far this year we have had the kids birthdays which went well. Azzayah had a birthday party with a few friends and on Xavier's birthday we took them to the hockey game. We even set it up where Grizbee would come and see the kids...to bad they were in the bathroom when he came...yes both of them. Oh well they had fun anyway. Both kids have been battling colds since the beginning on Febuary. Come to find out Xavier got a sinus infection which he refuses to take medicine for...so we had to sneak it into his drink. He keeps saything this drink tastes gross. Snot. Azzayah had her dance recital in January and did so well. I can't believe how grown up she is becoming. Both kids went in for their well child check ups. Xavier had to be the class clown the whole time. When the dr. asked him to bed over so he could check his back he wouldn't do it. He just wiggled all around. Then it was Azzayah's turn and of course she did what she was asked. I told Xavier that is what you were SUPPOSED to do. He said I don't bend like that. I swear some of the things that kid says just blows me away. The other day he kept telling Steve to look at something and he couldn't see what he wanted him to see finally after the third time of Steve asking what it was that he wanted him to see Xavier said see open your eyes. I have no idea where he gets it from :).
We are counting down the days for Steve to be done with school and till summer. The kids ask every week if Lagoon and the pool are opened yet. Of course they are not but they keep saying it is sunny so they should be open. Patience Patience. I have no idea where they get it from :). Steve has two more months left of school and evidently decided to go out with a bang because he and his biology class do not get a long. This is the only class that he has struggles this bad with and of course he would have it his last semster. I said what happened to your last year being easy. Although we did get a letter today from the college and it said that he was an honor student on the Presidents list. I am so very proud of him. He has worked so hard and put in so many late nights, early morning and endless weekends of studying. The payoff it about it come and we all can't wait.
We have a few exciting adventures planned for the summer so hopefully I will be better about downloading pictures and keeping up on my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment