The weekend that school got out Azzayah had her year end revue for dance. Although she was not happy because she had to miss her last soccer game for her rehersal earlier that day she got over it when she got her trophy at the end. She did so great she is becoming such a beautiful dancer and loves dancing so much. I will turn music on and her and Xavier dance all over the house. The recital was good but SO LONG. It started at 6 and didn't get over till 8:30 and it was SO HOT. We didn't eat before because Azzayah had to be there at 5:30 and
there was a line going out the door when we got there of people trying to get it. It was really a bit insane but I always love to watch her dance. She was really looking forward to summer dance because she gets to be on the float in the fourth of July parade which she LOVES parades. But last week her dance teacher wrote me and asked if I could bring her to the older class (8-10 year olds) because she has been dancing so much longer than all the girls in her class. I tried to tell her this was a good thing. She is not so sure about it. She is very nervous about being in with older girls and worried that the dance she has to learn will be so hard and having to make new friends...she is very dramatic. I tried to explain to her its only 2 months that she will be back with girls her own age and its good to be pushed it helps you to learn more. We will see how it goes this week when she starts practice with them hopefully it will all turn out ok
ay.
No comments:
Post a Comment