Yes I know I am a little late blogging on well everything but I am trying to catch up. So over Memorial Day weekend we decided to go four wheeling. Well the whole thing ended up being quite interesting because it was supposed to rain all weekend. So about mid week we decided to all off our plans because although we have had some really fun rides in the rain that was all before we had kids and we didn't want them getting sick. Well low and behold the weather man was wrong. I know you are shocked right the weather man is never wrong. We woke up that morning and the sun was shinning it didn't feel nearly as cold as they said it was going to be so at the last minute we packed some lunches and headed out our backyard up to Jacob City. If anyone has never been to Jacob City you should go there is so much history and its an amazing ride. I will post a few pics on here but I will put the rest on my facebook page. Anyway by the time we got up to the trail head I looked back and saw all the clouds moving in...crap maybe he wasn't wrong. But we decided to go ahead with our ride anyway. Luckily my sweet father in law mentioned that we might want to get gloves oh I am so glad he did, it did get cold at times. But it was so nice and we came down a different way than we normally did and got to see so much more. We got to see a bunch of abandoned mines and old foundations from the old buildings it was so neat. And by the time we got back to the bottom it was even warming up, unfortunatly that meant a lot of bugs. But it ended up being a great ride and the kids really enjoyed it to.
We also went to Lagoon that weekend no not the same day we aren't that insane. But w
e did go and it was our first time this year. We just went up for the day and it ended up really nice the weather was good the kids had a great time and they were SO GOOD. Some of the lines were a bit long but they didn't complain they just waited there until it was their turn and had a great time. They are very much looking forward to our upcoming camping trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment