After Steve graduated the month seemed to fly. There was Mothers Day then Steve had to go to Chicago for a week for some training for a week. I was so jealous I have always wanted to go to Chicago. But the kids and I tried to stay busy. We went minature golfing and we went to the Childrens Museum. Of course the kids were still in school so we had our normal run arounds. Azzayah had dance and soccer and Xavier had soccer. Luckily Friday came and Steve came home. Azzayah was so excited to see him that she asked if she could stay home from school to go and get him from the airport, which she did. The kids had what seemed to be endless pictures and practices and school things which made the month fly by. Although through it all we never seemed to get very nice days so we didn't get to get out of the house too much. The kids asked over and over if we could go to Lagoon and it seemed like every time we tried it rained. But we finished up the year it and it was a great one. I got Azzayah's last report card and she did amazing. And I registered Xavier for preschool he is very excited that he gets to go FOUR DAYS next year. Although I am not sure I am going to enjoy all the running around but I think it will be good for him. He really loves school and I really want to encourge that. Azzayah finished up soccer but decided to stick with just dance. Yes that might have been a nudge from me but it was too hard for her to do both and she does so well at dance. So she is doing the summer months in dance this year also and very excited because she gets to be on the fourth of July float. Xavier can't wait for fall to start again so he can do soccer again, we are hoping to get the same coach too because he LOVES his coach. Here are some pictures of the end of the year. Xavier with his medal and Azzayah with her trophy.
1 comment:
It is crazy how much Xavier looks like Steve when he was a kid! You guys have such an awesome family. Thanks for hanging out with us the other day! =)
Post a Comment