Sunday, June 20, 2010

Steve's Graduation



On May 7th Steve FINALLY graduated, not only did he graduated he graduated on the President's List with High Honors a final GPA of 3.87 man I married an amazing man. At times it seemed like it took forever and then there were other times that I thought wow 3 1/2 years already. But either way he is finally done and we are loving him having him home. And I think that he is liking being able to enjoy the summer without thinking about school work or what fall semester is going to bring him. The last couple of semesters we wondered how in the world he would make it through some of the classes he had to take but somehow he did and even with and A. He put in my late nights and had a lot of very early mornings but it has all paid off because no he can sit back and enjoy the sweet successes of his labors. Although he is far from done he does still want to go back to get his BS (although I think he has plenty now ;)) at least for now he can enjoy just having him home. In a year he can start looking for a new job. Lets all hope there is something good out there for him.

No comments: