Steve and I have been married 13.5 years. I look back and it seems like just yesterday that we were married. I can't believe how fast our kids have grown up. Here are some of our adventures together.
Friday, August 5, 2011
Good Times!
I made a video of some good times we have had together as a family. Take a look. And turn your volume up there are some good songs on there too.
Super cute video! What did you use to make the video? It looks like you guys have had a great summer! It feels like I haven't seen you guys for forever! I bet things are getting busy as the kids get ready to go back to school. Hope all is well. =)
1 comment:
Super cute video! What did you use to make the video? It looks like you guys have had a great summer! It feels like I haven't seen you guys for forever! I bet things are getting busy as the kids get ready to go back to school. Hope all is well. =)
Post a Comment