Thursday, September 30, 2010

The end of Summer

To end our summer off we started with a bang literly...we went to the demolation derby at the Tooele County Fair. It was a lot of fun. This is the first demolation derby that the kids have been to...at least that Azzayah remembers. I think their favorite part with the fireworks at the end but I love demolation derbys.

The next two weekends we had family reunions. Both in the same place, in Oakley. Much to my dismay they were both on Sunday which meant we couldn't go to Dairy Keen only my most favorite place to eat in the whole world. I think both families really need to look into this and schedule it better next year. The kids had a lot of fun though. At one of the family reunions Azzayah's and Xavier's friends were there they got a kick out of the fact that they live next to each other, play and are very distant cousins.

After our month of running around and very expensive gasoline bills we decided to have one last fun day. So my friend Heather and I took our kids to the Kanagroo Zoo to say that the LOVED it would be an understatement. They haven't stopped talking about it since then and can't wait to go back again.

I have so many pictures to share unfortunatly my computer is being a jerk and not allowing me to upload my pictures. I will try once again and also try to post them on facebook so look for them there. I can put so many more pictures on facebook them I can put on my blog.

No comments: